Carrot-ginger Cupcakes With Spiced Cream CheeseFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) pound cake mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided shopping list
- 1 tsp. walnut pieces, toasted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping shopping list
- carrot candies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Prepare cake batter as per directions on pkg.
- Stir in carrots, ginger, 3/4 tsp. of the cinnamon and walnuts.
- Spoon batter into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread over tops of cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Top with 1 carrot candy on each cupcake.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.