Easy Chicken ParmesanFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 12 chicken tenders shopping list
- 1/2 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Hot Shot shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 8 ounces fresh mushroom, sauted in a little olive oil shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce, Barilla, tomato & basil shopping list
- 12 slices provolone cheese, smoked variety shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (I prefer 4 or 6 cheese Italian blend) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- granualted garlic shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- Jane's Crazy salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cornstarch, granulated garlic, Hot Shot in a bag. Shake chicken until coated. Heat oil in large skillet. Saute chicken until golden on both sides. Remove from skillet. Pour wine into skillet and scrape up all browned bits.
- In a large shallow lasagna pan, ladle a little sauce in the bottom and then place chicken on top. Pour wine from skillet over top of chicken. Sprinkle the mushrooms around the chicken. Sprinkle chicken with Crazy Salt, divide shredded Italian cheeses evenly on top of each chicken piece, fold each slice of provolone in half and place on top of each chicken piece, sprinkle each with oregano and granulated garlic.
- Bake at 350 about 30 minutes, turn oven up to 400 and bake until cheese barely begins to turn color.
- Serve with spaghetti (gf to make this gf) and a green veggie like asparagus or broccoli.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
yum this is such a nice dish and easy too thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This sounds really, really, really good. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Lovin' this one girlfriend!! Can't wait to try it.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it