Lemon Lime BarsFrom riverrat715 8 years ago
- 1/2 cp butter softened shopping list
- 1/3 cp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cps flour devided shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 6 eggs1/2 cp lemon or lime juice or combo shopping list
- 2 1/4 cps sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- candy lemon and lime slices cut into quarters shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter and brown sugar until well creamed.
- beat in two cups of flour till crumbly
- Press on bottom of buttered 9X13 pan
- bake about 20 minutes in 350 degree oven or until lightly browned.
- In large bowl combine eggs, juice, 1/2 cp flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg
- Pour over hot crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool
- Decorate by sprinkling with powdered sugar
- optional: Press one candies mint leaf and one piece candy into top.
- These look beautiful and taste wonderful.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating4 people
I'm going to have to try these soon. We are going thru a "lemon phase" in our house for some reason and these sound delicious!nehmalo in ALTA loved it
These sound great! We are going through the "lime" phase at our house! Great post.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Just made for a dessert with our Grilled Pork loin. Almost 1/2 of the pan is gone!!! I'm afraid this says something about my family's will-power.... but they are SO good!! Thanks for sharing =O)nehmalo in ALTA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!