Lemon Lime BarsFrom riverrat715 7 years ago
- 1/2 cp butter softened shopping list
- 1/3 cp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cps flour devided shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 6 eggs1/2 cp lemon or lime juice or combo shopping list
- 2 1/4 cps sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- candy lemon and lime slices cut into quarters shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter and brown sugar until well creamed.
- beat in two cups of flour till crumbly
- Press on bottom of buttered 9X13 pan
- bake about 20 minutes in 350 degree oven or until lightly browned.
- In large bowl combine eggs, juice, 1/2 cp flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg
- Pour over hot crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool
- Decorate by sprinkling with powdered sugar
- optional: Press one candies mint leaf and one piece candy into top.
- These look beautiful and taste wonderful.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating4 people
Oh,these sound delicious!!!
I can't wait for the cooler weather so I can open all my windows and bake till my heart's desire!!!!
Thanks for a great post,
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
I'm going to have to try these soon. We are going thru a "lemon phase" in our house for some reason and these sound delicious!nehmalo in ALTA loved it
Just made for a dessert with our Grilled Pork loin. Almost 1/2 of the pan is gone!!! I'm afraid this says something about my family's will-power.... but they are SO good!! Thanks for sharing =O)nehmalo in ALTA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!