Unusual Cottage Cheese SaladFrom bobbijo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put cottage cheese into a bowl and sprinkle dry gelatin over the top.
- Stir well until dissolved.
- Add well drained pineapple and Cool Whip to cottage cheese mixture and mix together.
- Next fold in well drained mandarin oranges.
- Transfer this to a pretty bowl and refrigerate until time to serve.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating2 people
This is a really good salad, the first time I had it was when I came home from the hospital after having major surgery, a friend sent it over for me. She used Cherry Jello in hers with crushed pineapple and pecans it was sooooooo good. Another 5 fo...morehenrie in Savannah loved it
Indeed...this salad is light and fluffy
and also a real crowd pleaser!
Thanks for sharing!
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!