Best Fried Egg SandwichFrom amphigorey 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up the skillet, then toss the bologna in it and let it sizzle a moment - there's no oil necessary, since we're talking about bologna, here.
- when it's as hot as you want it on one side, flip it
- stick the bread in the toaster - that is, if you like toasted bread.
- take the bologna out and crack the egg into the skillet; add a little pepper to it, if you like
- depending on your interest in the runny-ness factor, over-ease the egg (I tend to flatten my egg since I hate yellow egg goo)
- pop out your toast, top one piece with the bologna, and cheese if you want it, and spread a little mustard and black pepper
- top with the egg and the second piece of bread - the cheese will have melted in seconds and the whole thing should still be too hot to bite into right away.
The Cookamphigorey Washington, DC
The Rating1 people
These are great, I thought I was a little strange because I eat them just like this, and people look at me like I'm weird. It's good to know I'm not the only one!! Thank for the postcraftyazgirl in El Mirage loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!