3 Ingredient Peanut Butter CookiesFrom sonybalonee 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- mix all three ingredients together with a fork
- roll dough into 1 inch balls
- gently press each ball with the back of a fork horizontally and diagonally
- bake in oven for 10 min
- cool on cookie sheet for 1 min.
- serve and enjoy with a big glass of milk
- makes about 2 dozen (depends on how big your balls are)
The Cooksonybalonee Marysville, WA
The Rating4 people
I posted this recipe quite some time ago, they are wonderful cookies. I was amazed the first time I made them and found out how good they were without the addition of flour. 5 forks on this recipe.henrie in Savannah loved it
We call this the 1-1-1 recipe! Love it, so easy and quick for when they don't want to wait.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Yes, love these as well! Thanks for the reminder!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!