Angel Hair Pasta with ChickenFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken. Cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Begin heating water for pasta. Add carrot to skillet; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil and Parmesan to skillet. Stir to combine. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating5 people
Great recipe.. simple and quick... Thanks!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
This sounds fantastic. Great post, great picture. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I LOVE IT FANTASTIC!!!!!! THANK YOUminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it