Cabbage Cheese CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 medium head cabbage shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 can milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup cubed Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 6 slices bread cubed shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up cabbage in small pieces then cook in slightly salted water for 3 minutes.
- Put in colander and let sit for a while to drain well.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter then stir in flour and add milk.
- Combine cabbage with sauce.
- Stir in cheese and keep stirring until cheese melts.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put in buttered casserole.
- Brown bread in 1 stick butter.
- Put on top of cabbage and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.