Heavenly Sour Cream Peach PieFrom smooch 6 years ago
How to make it
- In an unbaked pie crust, place a layer of peaches, skin side down. No need to peel, just wash, remove stone and slice into quarters or six pieces, depending on the size of the fruit.
- Mix: 1 c sugar, 1/3 c flour, 1 tsp salt
- Sprinkle this over the peaches.
- Add 1c sour cream (thinned with a little milk) as evenly as possible.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.
- Best if served at room temperature.
The Cooksmooch America
The Rating6 people
Come on fresh peaches!! This sounds so good!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This sounds simply good!:)noir in Boston loved it
*wink* *Pink jumps up and down in her Manolos* "Thrilling new Peach recipe!"pink in USA loved it