Chunky Monkey Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom rekabla 8 years ago
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant banana pudding mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.