Apple FoolFrom chefjeb 9 years ago
How to make it
- Chill applesauce (Buy natural no sugar added if you can)
- In a bowl mix cornstarch and sugar with just enough cold milk to make a thin paste.
- Beat in the eggs, set aside.
- In saucepan, bring remainder of milk to boil
- Using wire whip, stir boiling milk slowly into paste. If you go too fast you will scramble eggs. Stir hard.
- Return to saucepan and cook stirring constantly until very thick.
- Stir in vanilla.
- cool stirring occasionally so no skin forms.
- Stir in applesauce and chill.
- Top with whipped cream, optional,
The Cookchefjeb Carthage, MS
The Rating3 people
This looks very gooood!!!!nanny in Haddam loved it