Chocolate And Peanut Butter Ribbon DessertFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 12 NUTTER butter peanut butter Sandwich cookies, divided shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 tub (12 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate, melted shopping list
How to make it
- CRUSH 8 of the cookies in resealable plastic bag with rolling pin.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of foil-lined 9x5-
- inch loaf pan.
- MIX cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon 1/2 cup of the cream cheese
- mixture into small bowl. Stir in melted chocolate until well
- blended; set aside. Spoon half of the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Top evenly with chocolate mixture; cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. FREEZE 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Invert onto plate. Remove foil, then re-invert onto serving platter so that crumb layer is on bottom. Coarsely break the remaining 4 cookies. Top dessert with remaining whipping topping and cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER TOGETHER MAKE ANYTHING GREAT .....YUMMYminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I just about fell out of my chair when I saw this recipe. I've got to have this. Thanks for sharing.:)angelgirl94 in Reidsville loved it
MMMM...Jett is going to love this Henrie!magali777 in Mexico loved it