Chocolate Mousse PieFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add 1/2 cup whipping cream.
- Stir in vanilla,transfer mixture to large mixing bowl,and cool to room temperature.
- With an electric mixer,beat remaining cream,gradually adding sugar,until soft peaks form.
- Stir 1/3 cup of cream into chocolate mixture.
- Gently fold in remaining cream.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crust.
- Chill at least three hours.
- Garnish with nuts,chocolate chips,M&M's,etc.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating6 people
My favored type of mousse...Easy and delicious!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This was pretty good, but is a little grainy. I probably won't make it again.geranium in Milwaukee loved it