balsamic roast beefFrom happygirl222 5 years ago
- 1 sirloin roast beef or any beef roast u prefer shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 4 potatoes peeled shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- woschester sauce shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
How to make it
- place roast beef in a pan
- season roast with salt ,pepper , garlic cloves top with drizzled oil and worchester sauce.cut onion add to roast.
- peel potatoes and top them with worchester sauce and then pour the balsamic vinegar over the roast and potatoes. season with salt and pepper. add 1/4 cup of water to pan . cook at 400 for 2 hrs if you like medium cooked . cook 30 to 35 minutes longer if you like well done.baste potatoes with pan juice to give them more flavour.
The Cookhappygirl222 Colborne, CA
The Rating4 people
I will definitely try this because I love how balsamic vinegar imparts a depth of flavour and I've never used it on anything that didn't taste remarkable! thanks for this post!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sounds great! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Just put my roast in the oven using your recipe. Can't wait to taste it! Thanks for sharing.sunrae in Maricopa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!