Tropical CheeseballFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- In dry skillet, toast almonds, remove to paper towel to cool.
- Toast coconut, until slightly browned (2-3 minutes). Cool on paper towel.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of the toasted almonds, 1/2 cup of the toasted coconut and the mango chutney. Mix well. Shape into mound.
- Place on serving platter, sprinkle with remaining coconut and almonds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled with crackers or pita chips.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating5 people
wow i love this yummmmmmmmmmminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh this sounds incredible delicious! I am going to try it out! Great recipejanetta in Bultfontein loved it
Sound really good, thanks for sharing - you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!