Easy Hungarian Goulash in the crockpotFrom jencathen 5 years ago
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast, cubed shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Place beef in slow cooker, and cover with onion. In a medium bowl, stir together ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, and 1 cup water. Pour mixture over beef and onions.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 9 to 10 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Mix 1/4 cup water with flour to form a paste, and stir into goulash. Cook on High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookjencathen TX
The Rating7 people
Yummmmy!twotong in Singapore loved it
This works for me!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This looks yummy. Another for my collection. Thanks!pleclare in Framingham loved it