Boston Market CornbreadFrom migvia 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and mix all dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased cupcake pans or mini loaf pans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly in the pan (until pulls away from side a bit).
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
The Cookmigvia Houston, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious!a1patti in Salem loved it
OMG - this is the best cornbread ever! Thanks so much for posting the recipe!!! :) ^^^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
I love sweet cornbread. These were great! I filled up 2 8-muffin regular muffin pans and a 24-muffin mini-muffin pan (all the muffin pans I had) and put the rest in pan to cook. Next time I think I'll cut the recipe in half and save the rest of th...moregrandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!