PUMPKIN PIE CAKEFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
- 1-29 oz. can pumpkin shopping list
- 4 lg. eggs shopping list
- 1-13 oz. can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 C. melted butter shopping list
- 1 C. walnuts or pecans shopping list
- Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 °
- Beat all ingredients except the cake mix, butter and nuts and pour into an ungreased 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix, then sprinkle with the nuts.
- Bake for 1 hour, NO LONGER
- Cool to room temperature then refrigerate.
- Cut into squares to serve and top with cool whip.
- Store leftover in fridge.