Sweet Bbq Chicken KabobsFrom dixiediner 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Using 8 long wooden skewers (2 side by side, for each kabob), thread chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto skewers to make 4 kabobs.
- Mix BBQ sauce and juice concentrate; brush some of the sauce mixture onto kabobs.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining sauce mixture.
- Makes 4 servings. 1 kabob each.
- Note: Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes before using. Wrap ends with foil before grilling to help prevent them from burning.
- *Hold skewers about 1/2 inch apart and thread pieces onto skewers. This prevents the pieces from spinning during grilling.*
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating3 people
quick easy good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
you cant beat kraft ....love it thanks little pixie i spread my dust and it gave a you a 5 ...ha ha haminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Omg yummy added a lil Cajun spice (i think i'd even eat it with ice cream wink)simply D--LICIOUSdaking in San Marcos loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!