Perfect Pie Crust-Edith BristowFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Makes one double or two single crust pies.
- Okay, there are no instructions in Grandma's book.
- I believe you would cut the shortening into the flours until it is crumbly and the size of peas. Grandma used the fork method.
- The liquid is added until the dough just comes together.
- Gather dough into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least 40 minutes until thoroughly chilled.
- Roll out on lightly floured pastry cloth.
- Blind bake shells for chiffon pies in hot oven.
- Use raw in fruit pies.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!