Tinks - Sausage - Cheese BallsFrom minitindel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shred cheese and mix all ingredients in a large bowl, until all is mix well.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet
- Bake 15 minutes until golden brown
- Makes 6 dozen
- Note from Tink;…… sausage - cheese balls can be frozen uncooked………
- And if you want a firmer texture add extra 3 cups of the baking mix and extra 2 cups of the cheese to the above ingredients………myself I like the recipe as is but I do like to sometimes add more cheese to it anyway………
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
These sound D-lish, Mini -- and you could dip these in any number of sauces, I would imagine!auntybea in Vernon loved it
I like your recipe. Some have too much flour. I make these several times a year. They get my 5!cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
These look like cute advertisers for my guest.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!