Smothered Chicken BreastsFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 bacon strips shopping list
- 1 mdeium onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with sat and lemon pepper.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 13-15 minutes or until juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
- In same skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels, drain, reserving 2 tablespoon drips.
- In the drippings, saute the onion and brown sugar until onion is golden. Place two bacon strips on each chicken breast half; top with camelized onions and cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious!!a1patti in Salem loved it
I needed a new chicken recipe; thanks for posting!m2googee in Tomball loved it
I am gonna HAVE to try this one!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it