Chicken SaladFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 1/4 C.shredded, cooked chicken breast meat shopping list
- 1/2 C. finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 C. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 C. halved green grapes (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, salt, poultry seasoning, garlic salt and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, celery, onion, and grapes if using.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture, and stir to coat.
- Chill until serving.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
Let's see... add celery, green onions, Swiss... grocery list done! This sounds great, thanks!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
Mixed this up tonight, and it is delicious, better even than I thought it would be. I had my doubts about the grapes, but they added just the right sweet little zip. Enjoyed it a lot and enjoyed a lot of it!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
A very good chicken salad. I served it on croissants with bbq potato chips. A great meal for a warm spring day. The family loved it. Chicken breast were on sale so I boiled the chicken for the salad and used the broth and left over chicken to mak...morebutterflysue in Pacifica loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen84 members
Southern Cooks552 members
Salads Galore254 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Original Recipes143 members