Easy Simple White CakeFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F..
- Grease and flour a 9 inch round cake tin.
- Cream the sugar, salt, and shortening.
- Add the egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- In another bowl mix the flour and baking powder together.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix briefly.
- Add 1/3 of the milk and mix.
- Continue twice more with the remaining milk and flour.
- Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into cake tin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean after inserrted.
- Let the cake cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove from tin and let cool on a wire rack.
- You can double this recipe for 2 tins if you want to make a layer cake.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating9 people
Easy breezy for sure! Hope you had a chance to get caught up after the race. Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I like this one! Thanks,joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
mmm the easier the better.magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!