Roasted-Vegetable TacosFrom watson2167 5 years ago
- olive oil-flavored cooking spray shopping list
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 ounces) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut lengthwise into eighths shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or monterey jack cheese (4 ounces) shopping list
- 12 taco shells shopping list
- 3/4 cup salsa (any variety) shopping list
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms, onion, bell pepper and zucchini in single layer in pan. Spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and red pepper. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning vegetables once, until tender.
- Sprinkle cheese into taco shells. Top with vegetables and salsa. Sprinkle with cilantro and it ready to serve.