Pepperoni And Roasted Red Pepper Cheese SpreadFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1/2 Lb. pepperoni slices shopping list
- 1/2 C. roasted bell peppers (drained) or pimentos shopping list
- 1 Lb. mozzarella cheese (shredded) shopping list
- 1 6 oz. Package parmesan cheese (shredded) shopping list
- 1 C. Kraft Real mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1/4 C. Minced garlic (from jar-not dry) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. basil & oregano seasoning Blend shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. ground rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- Place Pepperoni Slices and Roasted Bell Peppers in food processor and process until well chopped.
- In large mixing bowl, combine Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Cream Cheese, Mayonnaise, Minced Garlic, Basil & Oregano, Dried Parsley, Dried Basil and Ground Rosemary.
- Add contents from food processor and mix until well combined. Refrigerate for at least one hour for flavors to develop.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
oh yum!!!!!! sparrow that is very good thank you .......minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh yeah, something to do with the five lbs. of pepperoni in my freezer!! Thanks, dearie.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
just another excuse to eat more bread, yikes!! Sounds delicious.debwin in Toronto loved it