Lime Cilantro Sweet PotatoesFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh lime zest shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Put oven rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a
- shallow baking pan.
- Arrange potatoes in 1 layer and roast, stirring halfway through roasting, until tender, about 25 minutes total.
- Stir together cayenne, zest, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk together lime juice and remaining tablespoon oil in a
- medium bowl, then add potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cayenne mixture and cilantro, stirring gently to combine.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- pattijo4u Pontotoc, MS
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- choclytcandy IN
- annielikestocook Annacotty, IE
- mintymommybee Anderson, IN
- myrna Leuven, BE
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- j_oderon North Las Vegas, NV
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔