Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream FantasyFrom michellem 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place pie in freezer for 1 hour;remove pie from freezer, and chop 3/4 of pie into 1' chunks
- Allow ice cream to stand about 8 to 10 minutes to slighlty soften. "Chunk up" ice cream into a large bowl. Gently fold in pie chunks until blended.
- To serve, scoop each serving into wine glasses or dessert bowls.
- Drizzle with caramel topping, and top with pecans.
- Enjoy this comfort food!
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating6 people
love pumpkin .....Sounds like a heavenly fantasy thank you.. yumminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
LOL as soon as it warms up around here, I’ll try this! Still waiting for summer… they’re calling it “Junuary” here!shine in Rainier loved it
Wowza!! This sounds delicious. I bet some sweet tater pie would work too!!
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!