Chicken Cordon Bleu CasseroleFrom bobbijo 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 (12-oz.) jar chicken gravy shopping list
- 3 cups (5-oz.) uncooked dumpling egg noodles shopping list
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham shopping list
- 1 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 4 (4-oz.) boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 4 (1-oz.) slices swiss cheese, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine broth, sour cream and gravy; mix well with wire whisk.
- Stir in uncooked noodles, peas, ham, paprika and 1/8 tsp. of the pepper.
- Spoon into ungreased shallow 2-qt. casserole.
- Place chicken over noodle mixture; sprinkle with seasoned salt and remaining 1/8 tsp. pepper.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover casserole; bake 20 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, and noodles are tender and thoroughly heated.
- Place 2 cheese slice halves over each chicken breast half.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating5 people
wow yeah great chicken recipe.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This looks great! I don't like the flavour of cordon bleu myself but I understand why other people love it so much and do make it for my family! Thank you for the post!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sounds real good, you have my 5, great post, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it