Blueberry Cottage Cheese PancakesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- Makes 18 pancakes (4") shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups blueberries shopping list
- butter for griddle or Pam spray shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- Stir together sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add flour mixture, stir until just combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat oven to 200.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Butter griddle lightly.
- Spoon level 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until lightly brown and bubbles begin to form 3-4 minutes.
- Turn and cook other side.
- Keep in warm oven on baking sheet until ready to serve.
- Garnish with berries and citrus wedges.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Wow cottage cheese??????? how does it taste ???? it sounds good thominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds marvelous. Can't wait to try. I'm heading for the Honey Butter right now.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Can't wait for pancake sunday to roll around this weekend. = )sunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!