Crusty Honey Mustard ChickenFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 °.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine honey,mustard,mayo,salt and pepper in small bowl, set aside 2 Tbs. for sauce.
- Spread crumbs in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken first in honey/mustard, then in crumbs to coat.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drizzle with reserved sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
I made this and it is another one of your recipes that is just perfect!butterflybisnotch in Chattanooga loved it
This was so easy to make I didn't expect it to come out as good as it did!ashnchris222 in walworth loved it
This was rad! We had it for dinner last night and it was so yummie! And it's easy enough for my husband to make while I'm at work! Hooray for that! :Derisgrrrl in Bloomington loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks553 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Five Or Fewer180 members