Vegan Breakfast BarsFrom veryvegan 6 years ago
- 2 c oats shopping list
- 1 c ground flax seed meal shopping list
- 1/2 c cocoa shopping list
- 1 c wheat germ shopping list
- 1 pkg medium firm tofu shopping list
- 1/2 c molasses shopping list
- Optional: You can add unlimited flavours to this, such as dried raisins or berries, dairy-free chocolate or carob chips, shredded coconut, etc. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Blend tofu in blender until creamy.
- Mix all dry ingredients in bowl.
- Pour tofu and molasses into dry mixture, blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Press into lightly greased pan for baking. Bake for 25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookveryvegan Winnipeg, CA
The Rating3 people
I just made these and they are great! Just the type of recipe I needed for a high fiber, high protein and sugar free snack. My daughters ages 9, 7 and 2 loved them. I added dark chocolate chips and some coconut. Here in Canada, I set the oven to 400 ...morejonembetherin in Cornwall loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!