Taco DipFrom angie 9 years ago
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese - Softened shopping list
- 1 Pkg Old El Paso seasoning shopping list
- 1 Large tomato shopping list
- 1 green pepper shopping list
- 1 C Shredded Iceburg lettuce shopping list
- 2 scallions Chopped shopping list
- 1/4 Cup black olives shopping list
- 1 C Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces.
- Mix Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Seasoning Packet in a bowl.
- Spread into an oval casserole dish or a 9x13 glass dish.
- Sprinkle with mix of vegetables.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
The Cookangie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!