Buffalo Mtn Grilles Tomato Basil BisqueFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 large onion diced shopping list
- 2 celery ribs finely chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth shopping list
- 3 cans 14.5 oz tomatoes (if using fresh use approximately 6-8 large shopping list
- tomatoes) shopping list
- 1 small can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 cup fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- salt/pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and celery sautee until onion is translucent approximately 4 minutes, then add your garlic and tomatoes.
- Add all of your spices except for the salt and pepper to the pot. Simmer until tomatoes are heated through then add the tomato paste & chicken broth bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to medium- simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, carefully remove and puree 1/2 of the soup return to pot.
- Stir in cream and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Top with croutons, parmesan, fresh basil & tomatoes if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Love this one. Can't wait to try. Thankstheiris in Garden City loved it
wow great thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Comfort Foods770 members
Southern Cooks555 members
Soup Is Good Food562 members
Anything Goes286 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Tomato Lovers Rejoice76 members
One Dish Meals33 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
Grouprecipes Rocks149 members