Mikes Chicken Fried ChickenFrom daking 8 years ago
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 Bottle Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- garlice powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- Tony Chacereys cajun seasoning Optional shopping list
- Orrington farms chicken soup base shopping list
- Crisco Shorteningfor frying shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1\2 cup cracker meal shopping list
How to make it
- Split the whole breasts and butterfly each half. I use whole breasts !feel free to use individual ones. I use them for the size.
- Start by Marinating the Chicken Breats in the Italian Dressing for 3 Hours. I add Garlic to the dressing and salt, pepper.
- Prepare the eggs and Milk for dredging Also add Garlic ,salt,pepper to your flour and cracker meal.If you do not have cracker meal just use flour.
- Heat your Crisco for frying i usually make it 1 inch deep and about 360 degrees
- Remove your chicken from the marinade and season with Tony Chacere's first we dust it with the flour mixture then we dunk it in the milk and egg wash. Back in the flour mixture it goes for a final coating. I like a nice even coating.
- Cook Chicken breasts approximately 5 minutes on each side. DONT OVERCOOK.
- Remove to a paper towel lined platter to drain and hold.
- Prepare to make some good gravy for these! Drain excess oil leaving 1\4 cup and the cracklins from your chicken breasts. add 3 tablespoons flour and stir. I usually cook this on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Next add The Chicken Broth and 1 tablespoon of the soup base. You may add water if necessary for the desired consistancy. The Gravy will have a nice flavor.Add pepper to taste the salt is covered by the soup base. Serve over the chicken breats and YUMMY.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookdaking San Marcos, TX
The Rating9 people
Deee-licious! We love the Tony C's seasoning that is salt-free. It's hard to find here in Georgia. My sister used to live in LA but moved to Ohio. I use Cavender's Salt-Free Greek seasoning. I'm sure that would work for this too!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds good! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
Absolutely fabulous!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it