Choco - Banana Crunch MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-bran cereal shopping list
- 1/3 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free plain soymilk shopping list
- 2 overripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey-roasted soy nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F, grease 16 muffin cups.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda cinnamon and All-Bran in a bowl.
- Separately, mix the syrup, vinegar, vanilla, soymilk, and bananas.
- Gently mix the wet ingredients into the dry, adding more soymilk if necessary, just until mixed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and soy nuts.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cool 3-5 minutes in tins, then turn out onto a rack and cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
wow_ 5 ermidgelet in Eastern loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Chocolate Dreams353 members
Comfort Foods769 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members