Disappearing Streusel Cinnamon MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- **Topping** shopping list
- 2 tbsp light margarine shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp fat free plain soymilk shopping list
- 3 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- **Muffin** shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup unfed sourdough starter shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F, grease 6 jumbo muffin cups.
- Melt margarine, stir in flour, soymilk and sugar until thick and caramel coloured. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Seperately, mix the starter, vanilla and apple sauce.
- Gently mix the wet ingredients into the dry, just until mixed.
- Spoon into tins, top with the margarine mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cool 3-5 minutes in tins, then turn out onto a rack and cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
They look fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Great idea Sarah...Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it