Mushroom Pork TenderloinFrom kimmer 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 (1-ounce) packet onion soup mix shopping list
- 3 cloves fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 lbs) shopping list
- 8 ounces pre-sliced baby portabella mushrooms (rinsed) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon quick-mixing flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise and dry soup mix in large bowl.
- Crush garlic, using garlic press, into bowl. Mix well.
- Slice tenderloins diagonally into about twelve 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes.
- Stir pork slices and mushrooms into soup mixture.
- Place pork slices in pan, add soup mixture
- Cook 4-6 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned.
- Stir in flour and cook 1-2 more minutes. Stir in milk, reduce heat to low.
- Cook 4-6 minutes until sauce thickens
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating5 people
Love this Kimmer.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Sounds very nice, Kimmer. Thank you.auntybea in Vernon loved it
What a great recipe! Love it! Can't wait to try.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it