CHERRY MASH CANDYFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1/4 tsp.salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 20 marashmallows shopping list
- 1 cup cherry chips or 1/2 cup chopped marischino cherries shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped or smashed with the side of a meat pounder or hammer (this is also stress therapy...) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, butter, salt and milk in saucepan.
- Boil over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in marshmallows and cherry chips.
- Spread in 8 or 9 inch square pan lined with waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chopped peanuts.
- Spread over cherry layer.
- Cool and cut into squares.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating6 people
wow love cherry mash candy yum thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds interesting! I've never heard of it I'm in!hooch in New Zealand loved it
I'm looking forward to making this, I've never had cherry mash but it looks divine!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!