Strawberry TiramisuFrom image 7 years ago
- 1-250 g. pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. milk shopping list
- 1/4 c. prepared coffee, divided shopping list
- 1 sm. pkg. vanilla instant pudding powder shopping list
- 2 c Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 pkg. ladyfingers shopping list
- 2 pints fresh, red strawberies, sliced shopping list
- 6 squares bittersweet chocolate, grated shopping list
- 3 whole fresh berries, sliced for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese until smooth with electric mixer; gradually blend in 1/2 c. milk and 1/2 of the coffee. Beat in pudding powder adn remaining milk until creamy; fold in topping.
- Brush remaining coffee over ladyfingers; line bottom of straight sided clear glass bowl with 1/2 of the ladyfingersand top with 1/2 of the berries.
- Spread with 1/2 cheese mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 of the chocolate. Rpeat layers. Garnish with sliced berries.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookimage Halifax, CA
The Rating4 people
I can hardly wait to try this! It looks so good!clewing in Lawton loved it
It was perfect....and it is already gone.....I had to promise my husband to go get some more strawberries and make another one tomorrow (I have everything else that I need). But it certainly didn't serve 12. I had 7 for dinner and we were scraping th...moreclewing in Lawton loved it
cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it