Green Beans And CranberriesFrom morninlite 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put about 1 or 2 tsp butter in a skillet
- Add beans, cranberries and season with Lawry's season salt.
- Cook until beans are just tender.
- I've made this with dried cranberries too. Not too bad either.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating4 people
So simple! When the cranberries pop, they must make their own sauce for the beans...wonderful!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I love this.. and have been looking for a recipe.. I even email Oceanspray! Thank you.. thank you!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!