Barbequed Pork TenderloinFrom godiva 7 years ago
- 3 1lb strips of pork tenderloin shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 3/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup soya sauce shopping list
- 6 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 small shallots shopping list
- 2 large cloves of garlic, peeled and halved shopping list
- 2 bay leaves crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2-1 tsp ginger, according to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Puree all ingredients for marinade in blender. Pour over tenderloin. Cover and refridgerate over night. I usually turn the tenderloin several times while it is marinating and will pierce it in several places with a fork to allow the marinade to soak in further.
- Preheat BBQ brush grill with oil. Place tenderloin on hot grills turning it to seire the meat. Reduce heat and continue cooking for another 20 minutes or until done.
- Place marinade in sauce pan heat to boiling. Boil until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes. I serve the marinade in little dishes on the side for dipping.
- I have never been able to mess this recipe up. Even when I have over cooked it. It is still delicious.