Caesar Beef Steak With Chunky Olive Tapenade And SaladFrom knwalter 7 years ago
- flank steak (1-1/2 to 2 lbs.) shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped kalamata or green pimento-stuffed olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared non-creamy caesar dressing, divided shopping list
- 2 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel (zest) shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- your favorite salad shopping list
- your favorite dressing (I reccomend caesar, since you all-ready have it and you used it in the recipe!!) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine olives, 1 Tbs. dressing, lemon zest and garlic in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place beef steak and remaining dressing in a food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill, over medium, ash-covered coals (or medium heat on pre-heated gas grill) and grill for 16-21 minutes, for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steak across the grain into thin slices. Serve with olive mixture.
- Add a cool crunchy salad and your ready to feast!!
- **recipe and photograph from BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com**