Garlic Dill Roasted PotatoesFrom littlesponger 5 years ago
- 8 baby red-skinned new potatoes (1" Minimum) shopping list
- 2 teaspoon finely minced garlic. shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or 3 table spoon butter, melted. shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Scrub the potatoes well and prick each 3 or 4 times with a fork.
- Place in a single layer on a shallow reasting pan and bake 1 hr 30 min to 2 hr until the potatoes is done.
- Cu each potato in half. If some of them is still too big? cut the halves in half again.
- Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Be careful not to toss the potatoes too much or they may start to fall apart, and you don't want mashed potatoes.
- Let rest for 30 min before serving.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating2 people
This sounds really good, making it for dinner tonight along with Chicken Limone and Guy Fieri's Blackened Green Beans. yummers. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it