Pork Chops In Dill CreamFrom craftyazgirl 5 years ago
- 4 loin pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick shopping list
- salt and white pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. each butter or margarine and salad oil shopping list
- 1 shallot, finely chopped (or 1/4 cup finely chopped onion) shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- lemon wedges for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and white pepper. Brown well on both sides in heated butter and oil in frying pan just large enough to hold the chops. Stir in shallot after turning chops to brown second sides. Add broth, lemon juice, mustard and dill weed. Bring to boiling. Cover. Reduce heat. Simmer until chops are tender, 35 to 40 min.
- Remove chops to a warm serving dish. Keep warm.
- Skim and discard fat from cooking liquid. Add cream. Bring to boiling, stirring. Cook until reduced and slightly thickened. Taste and add salt, if needed.
- Pour sauce over chops. Garnish with lemon wedges.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating5 people
Sounds marvelous. Thank you for posting.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
pleclare in Framingham loved it
I love the sounds of this.auntybea in Vernon loved it