Chicken LImoneFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice freshly squeezed shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten each chicken breast by pounding gently with a flat meat mallet.
- Sprinkle flattened breasts with salt and pepper then dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess.
- Heat butter and oil over high heat.
- Just before butter starts to brown add chicken and saute quickly to brown about 3 minutes.
- Flip and brown other side then remove chicken to platter but leave all browned bits in skillet.
- Add wine to browned bits in skillet and boil to reduce wine by almost half about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile whisk egg thoroughly into lemon juice in a separate bowl.
- Turn down heat in saute pan to low and stir egg lemon mixture into simmering wine and broth.
- Whisk constantly until sauce is smooth and a little thickened about 2 minutes.
- Stir chopped parsley into sauce.
- Add chicken and any juices back into the sauce then allow to simmer 5 minutes.
- Place chicken on platter and pour sauce over top then garnish with lemon and parsley sprigs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!