Pizza Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2c sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2Tbs butter shopping list
- 4 boneless pork loin chops(1/2" thick and 4oz ea.) shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 2Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2c marinara or spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 16 slices pepperoni shopping list
- 1c(4oz) shreaded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet,saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Remove andkeep warm. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. In the sameskillet,brown chops in oil on both sides;drain.
- Add marinara sauce;bring to a boil. Reduce heat;simmer,uncovered for 8-10 mins until thermometer reaches 160;turning once.
- Layer pork with pepperoni,mushrooms and cheese. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 2-3 mins. or till chesse is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- kevinavaaustin Nowhere, Us
- tinamaire Nowhere, Us
- sgtcallahan East Gwillimbury, CA
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- shepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
- hoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- meileen Zhuhai GuangDong, CN
- knwalter Paulsboro, New Jersey
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
It's getting harder and harder to come up with good pork chop recipes, at least ones that haven't been overdone!! This is such a simple, delicious recipe, thanks for a wonderful post!!
KWknwalter in Paulsboro loved it
Wow, really unique and great idea for the kids!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it