Perfect Pear HoneyFrom gardenladyzoe 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1.Wash, pare, and core ripened pears. Slice and measure.
- 2.Put the pears through a food chopper using a fine blade.
- 3.Add remaining ingredients to the pears.
- 4.Cook pver slow heat. stirring frequently for 20 minutes, or until desired consistancy.
- 5.Pack into hot sterilized jars and seal.
The Cookgardenladyzoe Snyder, OK
The Rating4 people
Mmm - saved this for sure! Thanks!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
Can't wait to make this!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I love this and do alot of jams/butters/chutneys. Thank you. Can't wait to try!auntybea in Vernon loved it