Baby Shrimp and Tarragon Mustard DipFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon crushed shopping list
- 3/4 cup baby shrimp shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon chopped shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix mustard, juice, vinegar and tarragon then blend in mayonnaise.
- Add shrimp then sour cram and blend well.
- Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.