Marshmallow Fruit BowlFrom bobbijo 6 years ago
- 1 can (20-oz.) pineapple tidbits shopping list
- 1 can (15-oz) chunky mixed fruit shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipped topping shopping list
- 1 cup minature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple and mixed fruit, reserving 1 cup of juice.
- Set fruit aside.
- In a saucepan, combine lemon juice, sugar, flour and reserved fruit juice; stir until smooth.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
- Add a small amount of hot liquid to eggs and mix quickly to temper; return all to pan.
- Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Fold in marshmallows, pineapple and mixed fruit.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.